Kraut/Kimchi + Kale Loaf
Makes 1 loaf
200g sunflower seeds, ground
50g linseeds – ground or ground flax
2tbsp Kraut or Kimchi - I used Chilli + Coriander Kimchi
Generous pinch of sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Line a loaf and with greaseproof paper.
- Blitz the sunflower seeds and linseeds in a food processor until you have a fine crumb.
- Add the kale and Kraut/Kimchi to the food processor with the sunflower seeds and linseeds and blitz until everything is roughly the same size.
- Add the eggs, salt, pepper and pesto (if using) and blitz one last time until well incorporated.
- Spoon into the lined loaf tin and level off with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 50-55minutes, until it’s dark golden and has a firm crust.
- Cool in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.